Is your child struggling socially? Here’s how to . . .
Help Your Child Have More Friends,
Be More Popular, and Have The
Happiness They Deserve!
Dear Concerned Parent:
If so, you’re not alone. Sadly, more and more children are now struggling with their social interactions.
And for parents, it’s heartbreaking . . . wanting the best for their children, while watching their child being emotionally crushed.
What should be one of the best times of their children’s lives is anything but.
The good news is that all of this can be EASILY SOLVED with a simple, easy-to-use system called . . .
Kidzmix Helping Kids
Become Social Heroes
It is a fun and practical approach about developing the social and emotional skills that help children make friends, bounce back from difficulties, and achieve lifelong positive mental health and happiness.
After going through this short program, your child will know exactly . . .
- How to join in games
- What to do if the kids say they can’t play
- How to keep calm when something goes wrong
- How to get out of a grumpy mood
- How to ignore silly taunts that are hurtful
And the best part?
Your child will have FUN on the playground, the classroom, and at home!
A Book For Parents and Kids
Part 1 is for parents, and it teaches you how to help your child.
You’ll come to understand why social and emotional skills play such a large part in your child’s happiness, and you’ll learn numerous ways to teach these skills using practical, simple concepts and easy to apply strategies.
In part one, you’ll learn how to help your child manage their own emotions and also to respond to those of others.
The ability to manage their emotions is one of the most important factors in helping your child respond to the events that happen around them, to manage their mood and control how they express themselves.
You’ll also learn how to help your child with “The 5 Pillars of Social and Emotional Competence” and “The 13 Key Social and Emotional Skills.”
You’ll discover . . .
- The three key socially proactive skills that help you child be friendly, know how to join in, and how to co-operate with the other children.
- The five key ways to react when faced with kids saying “No!”, teasing, and even bullying.
- How to help your child understand their feelings, calm themselves down, ignore means words, and manage their own thinking
Part 2 talks directly to the child in a friendly, chatty style, illustrating each of the 13 skills in everyday scenarios with which all children are familiar.
They will learn the 13 main social and emotional skills they need to be happy and succeed in their social interactions.
They’ll learn . . .
- How to be a friendly person and how to make lots of friends and have more fun
- How to join in someone else’s game
- What to do if the kids say No!
- How to co-operate with others at school, in the classroom, on the playground, and at home
- How to calm down when feeling stressed or anxious
- How to ignore irritating behaviors in the other children
- How to deal with bullying
. . . and much, MUCH more!
“Kidzmix Helping Kids Become Social Heroes” has already helped THOUSANDS of kids to make friends, get along with others, and be happy. And it will help your child too!
Here’s What Kids Are Saying
- “Every kid should read it”
- “Every parent and every teacher should read it”
- “The Triple A for teasing has worked fantastically”
- “Knowing How To Calm Down helped our team to win the final”
- “Helpful Ignoring is getting easier”
- “We’ve made new friends”
- “Supa Thinkin taught me how to get out of a bad mood”
- “The Six Step Stick Up has made me feel strong”
- “Sillyness hasn’t been hanging around and wrecking fun”
- “Our teacher read the book to the class”
- “The more we practised the skills, the easier they became”
- “Practising with Mum and Dad was fun”
- “Sometimes we took the book to school to remember all the tricks”
- “Knowing the book was in my school bag, felt like having a helpful friend”
Here’s What Parents Are Saying
- “If only somebody had taught me all of those skills when I was a kid”
- “I wish I had known how to deal with bullying”
- “I’ve been doing Supa Thinkin and I feel stronger”
- “I learned lots that helped me too, even though I’m an adult”
- “Learning about the 13 skills made it so much easier to help our kids”
Without a doubt . . .
Kidzmix Is The Solution
You’re Looking For
If you’re serious about helping your child to be happy, to get along with others, and to learn great social skills, “Kidzmix Helping Kids Become Social Heroes” is a must-have program.
Thousands of families have already applied these methods and seen their children go from struggling to flourishing. And yours can too!
We all know that having positive relationships, being able to bounce back from difficulties, and knowing how to take care of yourself emotionally are important to creating a successful life.
And certainly, that’s what you want for your child, isn’t it? But learning how to do all of these things doesn’t just happen. They are skills that can be learned, and “Kidzmix Helping Kids Become Social Heroes” is the program you need to help your child succeed.